The Neahkahnie / loft 6Rates + Availability
The perfect beach condo for families, an additional bedroom has two extra long twin beds. An additional bathroom is stocked with luxury amenities as well as Restoration towels and robes.
- An extra bedroom has two extra long twin beds with pressed cotton linens.
- An extra bathroom is stocked with Restoration towels and luxury amenities.
- A guest laundry area is accessible for extended stays.
- Small town urban setting, just a few steps away from Manzanita’s day spas, bakery and pub.
- One bedroom, one bathroom luxury condominium home.
- Neahkahnie Mountain views off living room, bedroom and decks.
- Chilean oak floors, wool carpet with radiant in-floor heat throughout.
- Complete chef’s kitchen with all stainless appliances and slab granite countertops is very well equipped with many extras including Torrefazionne coffee (whole bean and ground), along with a selection of Steven Smith teas. There is a gas barbecue off the kitchen terrace.
- Spacious living room with fireplace is open to kitchen with 14 foot vaulted ceilings. A sectional sofa and seating face a Hi-definition plasma television with a Blue Ray disc player. There is a separate iPod dock for charging and listening to your iPod.
- Master Bedroom suite features a wonderful king bed with crisp pressed linens and plenty of pillows. There is a 32” LCD television with cable and a Blue Ray disc player.
- Tiled bathroom has Restoration towels and spa robes, luxury amenities, hairdryer.
- This vacation rental condo is located on Laneda Avenue, Manzanita's main street in the heart of town - just two blocks from the beach. Park your car and forget it's there with easy walking distance to restaurants, day spas, our fitness center and the pub directly across the street. On weekends, the pub often has live music that can go well into the night. The location can be lively! If this is a concern for you, then please choose a cabin instead of a condo if you would prefer to be in a quieter residential setting.