The Neahkahnie / Loft 6Rates + Availability
Two blocks from miles of white sandy beach, with views of Neahkahnie Mountain this home is a refuge of modern amenities.
- A two bedroom, two bath vacation rental condominium home privately owned and managed by Coast Cabins. This loft can be rented as a one bedroom, one bath for double occupancy or as a two bedroom, two bath for up to four guests . The guest room and guest bath will be locked when rented as a one bedroom, one bath.
- Located on Laneda Avenue, Manzanita's main street in the heart of town just two blocks from the beach. Park your car and forget it's there with easy walking distance to restaurants, day spas, our fitness center and the pub directly across the street. On weekends, the pub often has live music that can go well into the night. The loft sits above retail shops in the center of the village. This location can be lively! If this is a concern for you, then please choose a cabin instead of a condo if you would prefer to be in a quieter residential setting.
- Neahkahnie Mountain views off living room, bedroom and decks.
- Chilean oak floors, wool carpet with radiant in-floor heat throughout.
- Complete chef’s kitchen with all stainless appliances and slab granite countertops is very well equipped with many extras including Torrefazionne coffee (whole bean and ground), along with a selection of TAZO teas. There is a gas barbecue off the kitchen terrace.
- Spacious living room with fireplace is open to kitchen with 14 foot vaulted ceilings. A sectional sofa and seating face a Hi-definition plasma television with a Blue Ray disc player. There is a Bose Wave Radio with Airplay for listening to your music from your mobile device.
- Master Bedroom suite features a wonderful king bed with crisp pressed linens and plenty of pillows. There is a 32” LCD television with cable and a Blue Ray disc player.
- Tiled bathroom has Restoration towels and spa robes, luxury amenities, hairdryer.