Located in the heart of town, just a stones throw from everything Manzanita has to offer, this is the perfect escape for those who seek comfort and clean style in an urban small town setting.
- A two bedroom, two bath vacation rental condominium home privately owned and managed by Coast Cabins. This loft can be rented as a one bedroom, one bath for double occupancy or as a two bedroom, two bath for up to four guests. The guest room and guest bath will be locked when rented as a one bedroom, one bath.
- Located on Laneda Avenue, Manzanita's main street in the heart of town just two blocks from the beach. Park your car and forget it's there with easy walking distance to restaurants, day spas, our fitness center and the pub directly across the street. On weekends, the pub often has live music that can go well into the night. This loft sits above retail shops in the center of the village. This location can be lively! If this is a concern for you, then please choose a cabin instead of a condo if you would prefer to be in a quieter residential setting.
- Just 2 blocks from the beach on Manzanita's main street Laneda, with peek a boo ocean views and immediate walking access to everything.
- Living room with 14 foot ceilings and fireplace is open to the kitchen. A sectional sofa and reclining chair, Chilean oak floors, with radiant in-floor heat throughout.
- Two decks; sunny south deck is perfect for enjoying morning breakfast then relax with evening cocktails on the northwest deck.
- Complete chef's kitchen with all stainless appliances is very well equipped with many extras including Torrefazionne coffee (whole bean and ground), along with a selection of Steven Smith teas. There is a gas barbecue off the kitchen terrace.
- 50" LCD television with cable, Bose iPod dock and complimentary Internet access.