The South Tower
An oasis of beauty and zen sensibility that you will surely love returning to after a long walk on the beach.
- Two levels in an open floor-plan, living room with bath on the main level, bedroom upstairs. Clean lines, wood windows with a craftsman undertone.
- Wonderful queen bed with crisp pressed linens and plenty of pillows.
- Flat screen TV with premium channel lineup, Blueray player, Bose™ sound system with bluetooth, complimentary WIFI.
- Patio area with teak seating features a sculptural firepit that doubles as a charcoal barbecue. Firewood is provided.
- Kitchenette has a Nespresso coffee machine for espresso or coffee and a selection of teas. There is a microwave/convection oven, toaster, under-counter fridge/ freezer/ ice maker and dishes and glassware for three. A counter-top induction burner along with the necessary pans & pots is stored out of sight.
- Tiled bathroom has a shower with two shower heads and skylight, Malin+Goetz amenities, Restoration towels, spa robes and a hairdryer.
- Of all the cabins, this one sits closest to Laneda Avenue. Those sensitive to small town urban noises may wish to choose a cabin farther in the property, especially during peak season.
- Garment steamer.
- Daily housekeeping.
- In room safe.