Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. - Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
For Reservations call toll free 1(800) 435-1269, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rates are based on single/double occupancy, each additional guest is $50.00 nightly. Our two bedroom/two bath condo rates are for up to four guests, Windward and Seacliff are for up to 6 guests maximum occupancy.
Coast Cabins was created as an intimate and restful escape for couples and solo travelers. Children and infants are happily welcomed, but not particularly catered to. That is, we do not provide cribs nor pack & plays. All rates are based on single/double occupancy, each additional guest beyond double occupancy is $50.00 nightly including if that additional guest happens to be an infant or child regardless of age. Our two bedroom/ two bath condo rates are for up to four guests. Our private homes, Windward and Skyview, rates are for up to 6 guests maximum occupancy when booked as the whole home.
We welcome well mannered dogs in select accommodations. Your furry companion will be pampered with a package including an awesome bed, towel and dishes. As we wish to continue to allow canines to visit, please no barkers, biters or otherwise un-socialized animals.
- Additional fees do apply. Expect a one time cleaning fee of $35 to $150 depending on the accommodation, plus $25 nightly per pet. All visiting pets must be registered prior to arrival.
- We do not welcome any unregistered visiting pets within the units, nor tied up outside anywhere on the property. This includes those pets of unregistered guests who might visit you during your stay. All visiting pets must be approved and registered prior to arrival without exception. Guests will be subject to a $500.00 fine for unregistered dogs.
- Dogs must be leashed when on our grounds, around town and on the beach.
- For multiple cabin bookings, dogs are only allowed in the accommodation to which they are registered otherwise additional cleaning fees will apply.
- Guests must pick up and dispose of all dog waste at the property, around town and on the beach. Waste bags are provided.
- Guests will wipe their dog’s coat and feet when they are wet, dirty, or sandy before entering into the accommodation. Dog towels are provided.
- Dogs are never to be left unattended in our accommodations, nor in cars parked in our lots.
- There is a strict no cat policy.
Cancellation policy, STRICT
14 Day Cancellation Policy for Cabins, 30 day Cancellation Policy for Lofts and Private Homes. Reservations of 7 days or longer require a 30 days notice of cancellation for cabins and a 60 day notice of cancellation for private homes and lofts. Special event whole property bookings will either be definite at booking or have a 60 day cancellation policy. Cancellations made prior to the cancellation deadlines are subject to a $50.00 processing fee for cabin reservations, a $100.00 processing fee for loft reservations and a $150.00 processing fee for private homes, multiple unit and holiday reservations. Seasonal specials including "PREPAY" are definite at booking and cannot be cancelled or altered.
Unlike large chain hotels and resorts, we do not overbook in anticipation of cancellations. Your room is reserved for you alone, from the time you book your stay. As such, cancellations on short notice make it extremely difficult to rebook vacancies. For this reason, once within the cancellation period, we are unable to accommodate cancellations, change of dates or shortening of your stay without forfeit of your total room charges. If this is a concern for you, we highly recommend that you consider travel insurance, which is widely available and will compensate you in the event that unforeseen circumstances disrupt your plans.
Maximum room occupancies are strictly enforced.
Please take note of the cancellation policies stated and pursue our suggestion of trip insurance to protect yourself from unplanned events.
We do not give refunds in the event of airline cancellations, inclement weather, natural disasters or illness, nor do we give refunds on early departures. If the highways are closed we will forward your credit to a future stay. You are also welcome to send someone else in your place. Maximum Occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If upon arrival or at any time during your stay you exceed our occupancy limitations, then your reservation will be cancelled without refund or, if available, a 2nd room will be required.
- Guests must be 21 years old to reserve a room or register.
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy excluding taxes and gratuities.
- Each additional person: $50.00.
- Gatherings and/or receptions that exceed a units maximum occupancy are not allowed without prior approval. Events must be cleared through our reservations team. Additional charges will apply.
- All rates are subject to 11.8% occupancy tax.
- Reservations require a credit card for guarantee. One night's deposit plus tax will be taken at time of booking. Remaining balance is charged once cancellation period has expired. If a reservation is made within our cancellation deadline, it is considered definite and the balance is due in full at booking.
- Multiple cabin reservations will require a larger deposit and may have a 30-60 day cancellation policy depending on the number of units reserved.
- MasterCard, Visa and American Express cards accepted.
- Two-night minimum stay on weekends with a Friday and Saturday stay-over.
- Two-night minimum stay for all advance reservations for June, July, August and September.
- Three to five night minimum stay may be required during holidays.
Mechanical Breakdowns and Refunds
We make every effort to ensure that all appliances and systems are current and in good working order at all times. Mechanical breakdowns do occur and are out of our control. Given our rural location, immediate repairs are not always possible. There are no discounts or refunds for mechanical breakdowns.
Hot tub cabins: hot tub breakdowns are out of our control. We make every effort to ensure that the tubs are well maintained and operate correctly, but unexpected failures do occur. If a tub is not functioning for your stay we will refund the hot tub amenity fee for your stay and there will be no additional discounts.
Additional Cleaning Fees and Damage
- We will charge for additional cleaning if any accommodation is left excessively dirty.
- All of our accommodations are non-smoking. We will charge a $500.00 cleaning fee for smoking within any accommodation.
- We will charge for any damage rendered during your stay.