Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. - Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
For Reservations call toll free 1(800) 435-1269, or email to email@example.com.
Occupancy: All rates are based on single/double occupancy, each additional guest is $50.00 nightly. Our two bedroom/two bath condo rates are for up to four guests, Windward and Skyview are for up to 6 guests maximum occupancy.
Children: Coast Cabins was created as an intimate and restful escape for couples and solo travelers. Children and infants are happily welcomed, but not particularly catered to. That is, we do not provide cribs nor pack & plays. All rates are based on single/double occupancy, each additional guest beyond double occupancy is $50.00 nightly including if that additional guest happens to be an infant or child regardless of age. Our two bedroom/ two bath condo rates are for up to four guests. Our private homes, Windward and Skyview, rates are for up to 6 guests maximum occupancy when booked as the whole home.
Pet Policy: We welcome dogs in select cabins and condos. Your furry companion will be pampered with a package including an awesome bed, towel and dishes. As we wish to continue to allow canines to visit, please no barkers, biters or otherwise un-socialized animals.
The room rate with a pet is $25.00 per pet above the nightly room charge plus a nonrefundable $30.00 cleaning fee. Please note that pets are not allowed in all of our accommodations, therefore all visiting pets must be registered prior to arrival.
We do not welcome any unregistered visiting pets within the units, nor tied up outside anywhere on the property. This includes those pets of unregistered guests who might visit you during your stay. All visiting pets must be approved and registered prior to arrival without exception.
Cancellation policy, STRICT: 14 Day Cancellation Policy for Cabins, 30 day Cancellation Policy for Lofts and Private Homes. Special event whole property bookings will either be definite at booking or have a 60 day cancellation policy. Cancellations made prior to the cancellation deadlines are subject to a $50.00 processing fee for cabin bookings and $100.00 processing fee for lofts and private homes. Seasonal specials including "PREPAY" are definite at booking and cannot be cancelled or altered.
Unlike large chain hotels and resorts, we do not overbook in anticipation of cancellations. Your room is reserved for you alone, from the time you book your stay. As such, cancellations on short notice make it extremely difficult to rebook vacancies. For this reason, once within the cancellation period, we are unable to accommodate cancellations, change of dates or shortening of your stay without forfeit of your room charges. If this is a concern for you, we highly recommend that you consider travel insurance, which is widely available and will compensate you in the event that unforeseen circumstances disrupt your plans.
Maximum room occupancies are strictly enforced.
Please take note of the cancellation policies stated and pursue our suggestion of trip insurance to protect yourself from unplanned events.
We do not give refunds in the event of airline cancellations, inclement weather, natural disasters or illness, nor do we give refunds on early departures. If the highways are closed we will forward your credit to a future stay. You are also welcome to send someone else in your place. Maximum Occupancy limits are strictly enforced. Upon arrival, if you exceed our occupancy limitations, your reservations will be cancelled or if available, a 2nd room will be required.
- Guests must be 21 years old to reserve a room or register.
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy excluding taxes and gratuities.
- Each additional person: $50.00.
- All rates are subject to 11.8% occupancy tax.
- Reservations require a credit card for guarantee. One night's deposit plus tax will be taken at time of booking. Remaining balance is charged once cancellation period has expired. If a reservation is made within our cancellation deadline, it is considered definite and the balance is due in full at booking.
- Multiple cabin reservations will require a larger deposit and may have a 30-60 day cancellation policy depending on the number of units reserved.
- MasterCard, Visa and American Express cards accepted.
- Two-night minimum stay on weekends with a Friday and Saturday stay-over.
- Two-night minimum stay for all advance reservations for June, July, August and September.
- Three to five night minimum stay may be required during holidays.