Coast Cabins: Seacliff
an oceanview private home
Just south of Neahkahnie Mountain, sits this private Scandinavian inspired cabin overlooking a stunning stretch of Manzanita beach. Enjoy Manzanita’s sunsets from the comfort of this wood clad gem.
- Dramatic ocean and Neahkahnie Mountain views.
- Quiet neighborhood location at the end of a dead-end road.
- There is a fully equipped chef's kitchen with a gas stovetop and designer appliances.
- Smart televisions in both bedrooms for streaming live TV and movies.
- I-pod connection, wired for sound in living room
- The living room opens to a deck with seating bringing the outdoors in.
- Feel at home with our signature amenities including coffee, tea and luxury bath products.
- A beautiful vintage-modern wood stove warms the living room, firewood is provided.
- Gas Barbeque
- Dining area for six
- Complimentary fitness center access.
- Complimentary Wifi
There is a two night minimum stay for most of the year, a five to seven night minimum stay requirement from July 1st through September 7th. Shorter stays may be possible in between bookings, please call our front desk to inquire.
Within 30 days of arrival, this home is released to rent as a 1 bedroom for up to 2 guests, or a two bedroom for up to 4 guests. Note that with this selection, the bedrooms not selected will be locked.